Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

That's at least the third straight time HHSDad has gotten on with no pick made. When do the time limits begin? And has anyone sent him a PM?

 

Sounds to me like he is scared !!!! :scared:

  • Replies 116
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured Rd 4 would be alsmost over by now.

I think he said he was having PC problems a few days ago maybe he didn't get it fixed.

I think we can cut him some slack considering there's no time limit yet and it's the 4th of July weekend.

I think we can cut him some slack considering there's no time limit yet and it's the 4th of July weekend.

 

:thumb::thumb:

  • Author
I think we can cut him some slack considering there's no time limit yet and it's the 4th of July weekend.

The holiday weekend is exactly why we don’t have a time limit until Monday.

I think we can cut him some slack considering there's no time limit yet and it's the 4th of July weekend.

Truth is, I wouldn't bat an eye if I didn't see that he'd logged on several times. I just like to move things along. Now that we're in fantasy football season, my competitive juices get flowing and I just like to get to it.

The holiday weekend is exactly why we don’t have a time limit until Monday.

 

Does the time limit start at 12:00 AM Monday, or is there a specified time that the clock starts?

I dont know if some of you will be able to take the late rounds............they go real slow.

I dont know if some of you will be able to take the late rounds............they go real slow.

We did it this way last year too. I miss Sv. He helped badger people with me. :D

In my eyes, clock starts in 8 minutes.

He is waiting to see if #4 comes out of retirement. :sssh:

  • Author
In my eyes, clock starts in 8 minutes.
Clock starts at 8 AM CST today (in 23 minutes).
  • Author

4.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

 

4.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - OTC

 

4.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

4.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

4.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

4.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

4.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

4.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

4.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

4.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

4.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

4.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

4.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

4.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

4.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

4.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.