Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

4.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

4.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

4.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

4.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

4.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

4.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

4.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

4.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

4.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

4.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

4.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

4.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

4.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

4.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

4.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

4.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

  • Replies 116
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having gone through it last year, I know the feeling. I was 16th last year, and after my two straight picks at 16 & 17, it was an eternity waiting for 48 & 49.

Santonio Holmes Wr Pit

4.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

 

4.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - OTC

 

4.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

4.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

4.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

4.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

4.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

4.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

4.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

4.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

4.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

4.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

4.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

4.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

4.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

4.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

I know who I want, I just hope HHSdad doesn't want the same player!

One thing I have noticed is, the people with back to back picks, have a slight advantage in the later rounds.

One thing I have noticed is, the people with back to back picks, have a slight advantage in the later rounds.

The only advantage I think it gives is that you have a little bit better ability to plan your picks at that point. Let me tell you, drafting from that last spot last year was not an advantage in the least.

The only advantage I think it gives is that you have a little bit better ability to plan your picks at that point. Let me tell you, drafting from that last spot last year was not an advantage in the least.[/QUOTE]

 

 

Early on I agree, thats why I said later rounds. Rounds 4,5, and 6 may be a slight advantage, while there is still some good players around. Not complaining, just an opinion. I love this stuff.:thumb:

That's at least the third straight time HHSDad has gotten on with no pick made. When do the time limits begin? And has anyone sent him a PM?

4.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

 

4.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - OTC

 

4.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

4.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

4.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

4.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

4.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

4.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

4.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

4.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

4.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

4.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

4.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

4.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

4.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

4.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

That's at least the third straight time HHSDad has gotten on with no pick made. When do the time limits begin? And has anyone sent him a PM?

 

 

Maybe it wasnt him.:sssh:

We have plenty of time!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.