Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

  • Author
Wait, so a couple of weeks you'd play two games? I don't see any other way you could do 14 games in 12 weeks.
Yes, there will be two weeks that we will be playing two games. I've put a lot of thought into this. If we cut back to a 12 game schedule it only gives us six games out of the division. If we play all four teams of another division in our conference (which I think should happen) then it only gives us two inter-conference games which I feel is not enough.

 

To make this fair to everyone, the double-headers will be on non-bye weeks. Which means only weeks 1, 2, 3, 11, and 12. There will be no double-headers in week 12 because that is divisional match-ups for play-off race purposes. Also, I don’t like the idea of double-headers in week one. That leaves weeks 2, 3, and 11. I’m looking at weeks 3 and 11 or 2 and 3.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see now. I was just confused. Thanks for the explanation! :thumb:

  • Author
I see now. I was just confused. Thanks for the explanation! :thumb:
:thumb:

4.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

4.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - WR Anquan Boldin ARI

4.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Roy Williams DET

4.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Edgerrin James ARI

4.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - RB Rudi Johnson CIN

4.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - TE Antonio Gates SD

4.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - TE Kellen Winslow CLE

4.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - WR Greg Jennings GB

4.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - TE Kevin Boss NYG

4.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - WR Calvin Johnson DET

4.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Roddy White ATL

4.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

4.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR Lee Evans BUF

4.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - WR Bernard Berrian MIN

 

4.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - OTC

No reason to be posting since we're in a waiting game. I PM'd him right after his turn came up, just hoping that he would see that and get on sooner.

There's a couple guys still on the board, that I'm shocked are still available....If they're still there when my pick comes up, I'll have an interesting decision to make.

I'm ready for round five!

Harlan Mound Street Machines select Hines Ward-Pittsburg

4.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

4.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - WR Anquan Boldin ARI

4.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Roy Williams DET

4.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Edgerrin James ARI

4.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - RB Rudi Johnson CIN

4.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - TE Antonio Gates SD

4.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - TE Kellen Winslow CLE

4.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - WR Greg Jennings GB

4.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - TE Kevin Boss NYG

4.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - WR Calvin Johnson DET

4.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Roddy White ATL

4.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

4.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR Lee Evans BUF

4.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - WR Bernard Berrian MIN

4.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - WR Hines Ward PIT

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.