Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

This is pretty amazing....I made a list of my rankings of each position before the draft, and at WR there have been 19 selected...They are the top 19 on my list.

 

Welcome to the absolute best thing in fantasy football.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome to the absolute best thing in fantasy football.

 

That's why I love this league. Everyone seems to be on the same train of thought all the time.

That's why I love this league. Everyone seems to be on the same train of thought all the time.

 

People will throw you for loops though...like taking CC...before six other WR's, lol.

Let's try to get all the way through round 5 by tomorrow night...I think we can do it!

Will you get back in your own thread?? :irked:

 

I haven't looked at the schedules yet, but I so hope we meet in the regular season this year.:p

  • Author
I haven't looked at the schedules yet, but I so hope we meet in the regular season this year.:p
The schedule on the site is not correct (just to let you know).
I haven't looked at the schedules yet, but I so hope we meet in the regular season this year.:p

I checked yesterday. You lucked out. You're not on my schedule. :cool:

Let's try to get all the way through round 5 by tomorrow night...I think we can do it!

I think you're wrong.... :D

With the lucky 13th pick of the 4th round Da Big Creek Moonshiners select: Dwayne Bowe from the Kansas City Chiefs.

4.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

4.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - WR Anquan Boldin ARI

4.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Roy Williams DET

4.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Edgerrin James ARI

4.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - RB Rudi Johnson CIN

4.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - TE Antonio Gates SD

4.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - TE Kellen Winslow CLE

4.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - WR Greg Jennings GB

4.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - TE Kevin Boss NYG

4.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - WR Calvin Johnson DET

4.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - WR Roddy White ATL

4.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

 

4.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - OTC

 

4.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

4.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

  • Author

Round five thread started, (for if you ever need it ;) )

The schedule on the site is not correct (just to let you know).

When will we see a correct schedule?

  • Author
When will we see a correct schedule?
I am working on developing a 14 game schedule over a 12 week period. That way everyone gets to play 6 divisional games (a must) plus 4 conference games, and 4 inter-conference games.

 

I have not been able to find a template or example schedule that has what I’m looking for, so I am having to create this myself. If you have ever written a schedule of any type you can imagine how big of an undertaking this is for a 32 team league. Making sure that no one doubles up on weeks or teams. But I am close.

 

The good new is that when I get this developed, I think I will be able to use it for years to come with only a few alterations.

 

Also just to let you guys know, in addition to my fantasy football duties, I am in the process of packing getting ready to move next Friday (the 18th). Gas prices are killing me and I have to get closer to work.

Wait, so a couple of weeks you'd play two games? I don't see any other way you could do 14 games in 12 weeks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.