Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Four

Featured Replies

I just wanna make mine and go away because it will about 3 weeks before I pick again. :lol:

  • Replies 116
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wanna make mine and go away because it will about 3 weeks before I pick again. :lol:

:lol: No kidding, I haven't made a pick in over a week.

I told you mine would come up when I was away! Give me a second to consult my sheets and then I'll pick.

I told you mine would come up when I was away! Give me a second to consult my sheets and then I'll pick.

 

If you take my player, I will hurt you. :D

4.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

4.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - WR Anquan Boldin ARI

4.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Roy Williams DET

4.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Edgerrin James ARI

 

4.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - OTC

 

4.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

4.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

4.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

4.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

4.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

4.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

4.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

4.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

4.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

4.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

Edgerrin James RB, Arizona Cardinals....Junkies are OTC....

Solid pick.

Edgerrin James RB, Arizona Cardinals....Junkies are OTC....

You are lucky though. I gave very strong consideration to taking him for a third RB. If there weren't so many people between now and my next pick that need WRs, I probably would have taken him.

You are lucky though. I gave very strong consideration to taking him for a third RB. If there weren't so many people between now and my next pick that need WRs, I probably would have taken him.

 

That's the same reason I didn't go in the direction I really wanted too...I didn't think there would be any good RBs left when it got back around to me.

 

Plus, I know that's who HT really wanted. :D

I don't wanna do this but I will take Rudi Johnson.

:eek:

 

No Take Backs!!!

 

 

Sumoroyal, you're up!

4.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

4.02 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - TE Jason Witten DAL

4.03 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - WR Anquan Boldin ARI

4.04 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Roy Williams DET

4.05 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - RB Edgerrin James ARI

4.06 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - RB Rudi Johnson CIN

 

4.07 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - OTC

 

4.08 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

4.09 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

4.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

4.11 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

4.12 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

4.13 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

4.14 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) -

4.15 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) -

4.16 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) -

I think you'll be happy with that pick. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.