Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Three

Featured Replies

  • Author
And was a keeper, correct? :rolleyes: at self.
Nope, taken in round two

 

2.04 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - Willie Parker RB

  • Replies 98
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, taken in round two

 

Ok sorry, long night at work. I knew I should of just went to bed.:irked:

No, I had him but didn't keep him.

 

I think you just made a better pick, anyway.

 

 

I hope...Atlanta is in such turmoil, that's what scares me.

I hope...Atlanta is in such turmoil, that's what scares me.

 

Someone's got to run the ball. Jerious Norwood obviously can't.

Someone's got to run the ball. Jerious Norwood obviously can't.

 

Actually he averages almost 6 yards a carry....Not sure why they don't give him the ball more.

I have a feeling that AvgJoe may be getting ready to pick.

I have a feeling that AvgJoe may be getting ready to pick.

You and I aren't ever going to get to pick!

You and I aren't ever going to get to pick!

 

It doesn't seem like anyone else ever is....

You and I aren't ever going to get to pick!

 

The price of being a champion.

3.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - RB Reggie Bush NO

3.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR Chad Johnson CIN

3.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - RB Laurence Maroney NE

3.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - RB Darren Mcfadden OAK

3.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - RB Brandon Jacobs NYG

3.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - RB Felix Jones DAL

3.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - RB Michael Turner ATL

3.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB LenDale White TEN

 

3.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - OTC

 

3.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

3.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

3.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

3.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Just got home, the pick will be coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!

The price of being a champion.

 

And who did Da Champion keep?

Edited by Da champ

Maysville Split Ends pick Torry Holt--St. Louis Rams!!!!!!!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper:

I hope Favre makes up his mind before I pick again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.