Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Three

Featured Replies

I belive thi guy is still there.

 

I will take Andre Johnson WR.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - RB Reggie Bush NO

3.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR Chad Johnson CIN

3.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - RB Laurence Maroney NE

3.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - RB Darren Mcfadden OAK

3.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - RB Brandon Jacobs NYG

3.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - RB Felix Jones DAL

3.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - RB Michael Turner ATL

3.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB LenDale White TEN

3.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - WR Torry Holt STL

3.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - WR Andre Johnson HOU

 

3.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - OTC

 

3.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

3.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

I belive thi guy is still there.

 

I will take Andre Johnson WR.

I really wrestled with the idea of keeping him. I think you got a steal there.

I really wrestled with the idea of keeping him. I think you got a steal there.

 

 

To say the least.

I'm away from my list, but according to the website, my guy is still left....

 

The Junction City Jailcats welcome T.J. Houshmandzadeh to the family....T.J. joins the Jailcats after a successful fantasy season with the Breakmen last season.

 

BGP Trash Talkers are now OTC....

And who did Da Champion keep?

 

Ronnie Brown & Jamal Lewis....formidible :cool:

I'm away from my list, but according to the website, my guy is still left....

 

The Junction City Jailcats welcome T.J. Houshmandzadeh to the family....T.J. joins the Jailcats after a successful fantasy season with the Breakmen last season.

 

BGP Trash Talkers are now OTC....

BOOOOOOO!

 

Dang, Andre Johnson was my first choice and TJ was next....

I really wrestled with the idea of keeping him. I think you got a steal there.

 

I had my eye on him when people starting picking and though he might go unnoticed. He has produced year after year but still gets over looked. It would have been a tough decision for ya thats for sure.

I'm away from my list, but according to the website, my guy is still left....

 

The Junction City Jailcats welcome T.J. Houshmandzadeh to the family....T.J. joins the Jailcats after a successful fantasy season with the Breakmen last season.

 

BGP Trash Talkers are now OTC....

 

It was either him or Johnson, I thought I would let you get ur first pick right. :D:D

I guess as a consolation, the BG Trash Talkers select Steve Smith, CAR.

 

Mississippi Thrill OTC.

3.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - RB Reggie Bush NO

3.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR Chad Johnson CIN

3.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - RB Laurence Maroney NE

3.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - RB Darren Mcfadden OAK

3.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - RB Brandon Jacobs NYG

3.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - RB Felix Jones DAL

3.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - RB Michael Turner ATL

3.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - RB LenDale White TEN

3.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - WR Torry Holt STL

3.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - WR Andre Johnson HOU

3.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - WR TJ Houshmandzadeh CIN

3.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - WR Steve Smith CAR

 

3.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - OTC

 

3.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

It was either him or Johnson, I thought I would let you get ur first pick right. :D:D

 

I was actually close to switching to Johnson, but you made my decision pretty easy. :lol:

 

I guess as a consolation, the BG Trash Talkers select Steve Smith, CAR.

 

 

Not a bad consolation pick that's for sure.

While the run of WRs is on, I'll put my duo of TO and TJ up against any other teams....:D

:thumb:American division rollin right along.

 

That you are...:fight:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.