Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Three

Featured Replies

3.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - RB Reggie Bush NO

3.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR Chad Johnson CIN

3.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - RB Laurence Maroney NE

3.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - RB Darren Mcfadden OAK

3.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - RB Brandon Jacobs NYG

3.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - RB Felix Jones DAL

3.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - OTC

3.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

3.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

3.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

3.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

3.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

  • Replies 98
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, pickings were slim at the RB position

 

You must not be keeping a good list of who's gone. :D

You must not be keeping a good list of who's gone. :D

 

Well I could see who was left

I had to think real hard about taking Colston over Maroney.

 

I think Felix Jones is gonna have a big rookie year, or at least I'm hoping :D

I think Felix Jones is gonna have a big rookie year, or at least I'm hoping :D

I think he will as well, or at least I hope so since I'm a Dallas fan but I think his numbers will be limited this year with Barber taking over the spotlight. Getting rid of Julius and picking up Felix made me unbelievably happy.

Pigskin Prowlers select

 

Willie Parker RB Pittsburgh

 

Bushwood country club OTC

Pigskin Prowlers select

 

Willie Parker RB Pittsburgh

 

Bushwood country club OTC

 

Parker is gone bud..

  • Author

3.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - RB Reggie Bush NO

3.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR Chad Johnson CIN

3.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - RB Laurence Maroney NE

3.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - RB Darren Mcfadden OAK

3.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - RB Brandon Jacobs NYG

3.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - RB Felix Jones DAL

 

3.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - OTC

 

3.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

3.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

3.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

3.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

3.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

And was a keeper, correct? :rolleyes: at self.

 

No, I had him but didn't keep him.

 

I think you just made a better pick, anyway.

3.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - RB Reggie Bush NO

3.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - WR Marques Colston NO

3.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - WR Chad Johnson CIN

3.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - RB Laurence Maroney NE

3.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - RB Darren Mcfadden OAK

3.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - RB Brandon Jacobs NYG

3.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - RB Felix Jones DAL

3.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - RB Michael Turner ATL

 

3.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - OTC

 

3.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

3.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

3.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

3.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

3.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.