Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Three

Featured Replies

  • Author
Sorry Guys.
There's nothing to be sorry about. There is no time limit this week.
  • Replies 98
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's nothing to be sorry about. There is no time limit this week.

 

Yeah, he is sorry...We have only had 2 or 3 picks on our side.:lol:

  • Author
I have about 28 picks until it's my turn again...:irked:
Time to start waiting.gif

3.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - Reggie Bush RB

 

3.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - Marques Colston WR

 

3.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - OTC

3.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) -

3.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) -

3.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) -

3.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) -

3.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

3.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

3.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

3.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

3.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

3.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

I have about 28 picks until it's my turn again...:irked:

 

You should drive yourself crazy thinking about how many guys will be off the board by then. :lol:

You should drive yourself crazy thinking about how many guys will be off the board by then. :lol:

Trust me, I'm already half way there and there are still 28 picks to go...

I have 3 guys that I would really love to add to the Jailcat family. Sadly, I seriously doubt any of them will be left when I pick....

I have 3 guys that I would really love to add to the Jailcat family. Sadly, I seriously doubt any of them will be left when I pick....

 

 

Just PM them to me, and I "promise" I wont take them.

He hasn't been on since yesterday morning.

It's really not a big deal since the time doesn't start until next week, but it would be nice for me if we could get as much done early as possible. I'm out of town from the 19-28 with a good possibility of no internet access.

It's really not a big deal since the time doesn't start until next week, but it would be nice for me if we could get as much done early as possible. I'm out of town from the 19-28 with a good possibility of no internet access.

Leave your picks with someone. First choice would be Godot, or someone you trust in the league.

Leave your picks with someone. First choice would be Godot, or someone you trust in the league.

 

That's what I'm going to do, it just creates extra work for me, because I have my rankings by position, not overall....

That's what I'm going to do, it just creates extra work for me, because I have my rankings by position, not overall....

 

Hey I'm a new member and I want to earn the respect of all my counterparts. Feel free to leave them with me :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.