Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds sign 16 year old top prospect?

Featured Replies

Joe Nuxhall pitched for the RedLegs at 15. :D

 

Ah, he was a month & a half away from turning 16...:lol:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow! I can't imagine receiving that much attention at the age of 16.

I think we need to get Tubby's opinion on all this...

 

I think the GM asked Billy Gillispie's opinion on this move!:lol:

I saw the thread title and was expecting to read about Dusty's kid

I saw the thread title and was expecting to read about Dusty's kid

 

:lol::lol:

I like the agresiveness, but this is probably the last thread on this kid or the other kid for about 5 or 6 years.

Ah, he was a month & a half away from turning 16...:lol:

 

:lol: You are right, he was practically over the hill.

You're right. I was thinking of ANOTHER 16 year-old named Inoa who is a pitcher.

He signed with Oakland today

  • Author
My 9 year old's bringing it...

 

 

50-60? What other pitches does he throw? Can you bring him to Ashland so I can take a look at him? :D

My 9 year old's bringing it...

 

Get's it from the mother I guess

50-60? What other pitches does he throw? Can you bring him to Ashland so I can take a look at him? :D

 

Um, she...:D

 

She's 52 average and 54 tops. Loses a bit of control though. Curveball is 1:00-7:00 and changeup comes in at 43. Can't wait until her hands get bigger to teach her "the nook"...

Get's it from the mother I guess

 

Speaking of a mother, how have you been?

Um, she...:D

 

She's 52 average and 54 tops. Loses a bit of control though. Curveball is 1:00-7:00 and changeup comes in at 43. Can't wait until her hands get bigger to teach her "the nook"...

 

When will she start throwing underhanded?

When will she start throwing underhanded?

 

She'll start practicing it real soon. Probably won't play for 2 years or so...

My 9 year old's bringing it...
401k? ;):lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.