Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 NBA Draft Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bucks swap Yi Jianlian and Bobby Simmons for Richard Jefferson.

I wonder if Miami is considering trading Marion for 1st rounder and something else.

  • Author

Brook Lopez to go 4th...I don't like that AT ALL.

I think Love will end up better than Lopez. What do you think GT? :D

I think Love will end up better than Lopez. What do you think GT? :D

 

I'm not GT, but personally I think no way... Don't think Love is athletic enough. Lopez won't be a star but is 7ft can run, has defensive potential, and a decent back to basket offensive game. Don't think he'll be a star, but solid...

Well there you have it.

 

Chicago selects Derrick Rose.

Edited by HammerTime

You gotta think Seattle deals at least a few of their picks.

Well there you have it.

 

Miami selects Derrick Rose.

 

No way

I think Love will end up better than Lopez. What do you think GT? :D

I think you are off your rocker... :D

Love is going to be a huge flop...why is he projected in the top 10?

  • Author

With the #1 selection in the 2008 NBA Draft, The Chicago Bulls select...

 

Derrick Rose of the Memphis Tigers.

I think they had to pick Rose from a financial standpoint. Their phones just started ringing off of the hook for season tickets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.