June 26, 200818 yr Author Rose Hill's Mayo goes 3rd to the Timberwolves... He looks very studious right now...
June 26, 200818 yr Huntington, WV Minnesota, by way of Los Angeles, by way of Huntington, by way of Cincinnati, by way of Ashland, by way of Huntington.
June 27, 200818 yr I love to see NY screw up personnel moves. It will be fun to see Lopez flop in NYC.
June 27, 200818 yr Love to the Grizzlies is what they were calling for. It'll be interesting to see how Love develops as an NBA'er.
June 27, 200818 yr I love to see NY screw up personnel moves. It will be fun to see Lopez flop in NYC. You do realize all you are doing is making this worse for yourself for a long time, right??? :bunny:
June 27, 200818 yr Author I love to see NY screw up personnel moves. It will be fun to see Lopez flop in NYC. No joke. Like I said earlier, Lopez will not pan out. If so, bring these posts back up & crow me.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.