Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 NBA Draft Updates...

Featured Replies

Hey Jay Bilas, I thought the saying was "You can never have too many bigs" - not "You can never have too many guards."

 

I guess you can never have too many players.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I think about it, outside of the top 2, I'm not really impressed with many guys in this draft.

  • Author

Anthony Randolph next???

 

I'm going to go ahead & state that I think Brandon Rush will be a pretty decent player in a couple of years.

Wow, Brook sounds like a jock. :lol:

I think Love will end up better than Lopez. What do you think GT? :D

 

From what I've been reading on BGP for weeks now, I expect Kevin Love to surprise a lot of people. He's going to be a very good player in the NBA.

 

He's more athletic than most are giving him credit for and he's a very intelligent player, which will make up for anything he's lacking athletically. Other than that, he has a big body, he's strong and he knows how to use it. The Grizzlies made a great pick, IMO...of course, it is the Grizzlies. Love may be cursed by even going to that team.

 

Oh, and I do expect him to be a better NBA player than Lopez.

^If Kevin Love can replicate Brad Milller's career, I'd say mission accomplished.

  • Author

Blazers select my man B Rush! (And yes I am a UNC fan)

The Blazers are quietly assembling a great team.

Portland will be a team to keep your eye on next year.

  • Author
Portland will be a team to keep your eye on next year.

 

No doubt.

 

Aldridge

Oden

Roy

& now B Rush.

 

They will be a team to watch out for in the next 3-5 years.

^I agree. They're a couple solid veteran backups from making a run at a title.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.