Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 NBA Draft Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that pick a lot for a D'Antoni style offense.

  • Author

"Win & play hard & win & then win & play hard & win & maybe win, I'm not sure though."

  • Author

Baby Gordon to Clipps...

  • Author

As annoying as Stephen A. is, I love the tough questions he's asking the guys...

  • Author

The Bucks select Joe Alexander with the 8th pick.

  • Author

Lopez is going next...

 

Or not...

I'm sorry, I like him, but I just don't think Joe Alexander is going to pan out.

  • Author
I don't think Joe Alexander is going to pan out.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

Augustin to the Bobcats

Not much trust in Raymond Felton...

Well there goes Felton's starting spot.

 

Augustin to the Bobcats.

Nets have to take Lopez. Thats the best thing he can hope for right now. He will be with Bron Bron in 2010.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.