Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 NBA Draft Updates...

Featured Replies

DJ will have a short career.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I've been a fan of Giddens ever since he was a freshmen at Kansas. I think he will fair well in the league.

And that's why you don't work in the NBA. Jordan is a bum...

 

Yeah and has 100 times more upside than Hibbert. Hibbert will be nothing.

No one bothered to mention that Courtney Lee from WKU went to Orlando?

No one bothered to mention that Courtney Lee from WKU went to Orlando?

 

Great to see a Kentucky college player get drafted.

Will we hear Joe C get his name called?

I'm up and down about the Celtics pick... If they can control his attitude, I think Giddens will be very good for them... I would've rather had CDR or Kyle Weaver there though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.