Game 6: Boston 131 Lakers 92 - Boston wins the world title

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LA had a great season, they just didnt have what it took to beat this Celtic team. Give them a year or two with the same squad, and the Lakers could be doing the celebrating.

I know some will say I am a homer but with Bynum next year I think they have a great chance. They had A LOT better season than I ever dreamed.

I've already ordered my hat, tee shirt, and DVD!

Congrats. Don't go crazy on spending like I did after the Giants won the Super bowl.

I bought 2 t-shirts, hat, 2 DVD's (different DVD's), a copy of the superbowl for my iPod, and 2 or 3 books about the Giants season.

I spent a lot of money.

Why hate on Kobe?

Are people not allowed to choose who they do and do not like? Maybe some people do not like the way Kobe plays, or acts on the court? People can hate on whoever they want.

The only thing that would have made me happier than seeing Kobe walk off the court with his head down would have been if the Spurs won the title.

Are people not allowed to choose who they do and do not like? Maybe some people do not like the way Kobe plays, or acts on the court? People can hate on whoever they want.

The only thing that would have made me happier than seeing Kobe walk off the court with his head down would have been if the Spurs won the title.

Don't worry we took care of them with ease.

Yeah too bad they got bounced out before the Finals. :thumb:

I was a huge Celtic fan back in the day (Bird, McHale,Parrish, Ainge, etc..) as well as ( Havlicheck, Russell, Cowen, White,) Red Auerbach and many more that I am no doubt forgetting. I fully admit that I haven't been posting much if any on them in the last few years. I haven't been posting on any NBA in the last several years. This Celtic team kind of reminds me of ones from years past in where they are a "TEAM" first and played "DEFENSE".

People can call me bandwagon if they want. I was a Celtic fan back when I was following the NBA from the late 60's through the 80's. I just lost interest in the NBA as a whole for quite few years, was sick of the "thugs" all over the league.

When I watch the NBA now it is the Celtics (favorite) or the Pistons (Tay Prince). Should that be bandwagon then so be it. :thumb: