Game 6: Boston 131 Lakers 92 - Boston wins the world title

^ There are some differences my friend...I don't condone those behaviors that Michael did either.....Kobe has done a ton of other on and off court things that make me despise him...you're right I can't stand Kobe, he makes it quite easy.

I would actually say what MJ has done off the court is far worse than Kobe IMO but you of course won't see it like that and no other MJ fans do either. They turn the other cheek and then hate on Kobe for the same reasons.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently it's the cool thing to do. People give very very mad that someone is compared to MJ so everyone hates Kobe thats my logic for it.

Not one of my reasons at all. Sorry.

Thanks for naming what everyone is thinking though......:thumb::lol:

I have never been on this end of my favorite team losing the title and man does it sting. I have a sick feeling in my stomach.

I experienced it with the Seahawks a couple years back.. Nothing fun about it at all.

I have never been on this end of my favorite team losing the title and man does it sting. I have a sick feeling in my stomach.

LA had a great season, they just didnt have what it took to beat this Celtic team. Give them a year or two with the same squad, and the Lakers could be doing the celebrating.