Game 6: Boston 131 Lakers 92 - Boston wins the world title

No actually theres only one team that gets called the "World Champions"

Theres plenty of "Champions."

Like the Eastern Conference Champs

The Western Conference Champs the Lakers.

The Southwest Division, Atlantic Division Champs, Central Division Champs..and so on...:lol:

I think you got the point...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anybody in the NBA better at drawing fouls than Paul Pierce? He's the best in the league, IMO, of drawing contact and reacting in a way to draw the whistle. His reactions are more subtle than an all out flop...typically just a jerk of the head or something, but it works.

I think it's kind of annoying to be honest with you...I can't believe refs are dumb enough to fall for some of the stuff he pulls. But you are definitely correct.

If it weren't for the Pats, the city of Boston would hold all 3 major sports titles right now....How crazy is that?

I don't like the Pats, but I must agree that Boston is doing something right up there...

big-3.jpg

This seems so long ago yet I think we all knew what monster was being created!

All they needed was a point guard people said, now they are waying Rondo was one of the key parts to thhat championship.

Maybe not consistently during the regular season but you can't say he wasn't a big factor for this team during the playoffs.

Teams weren't preparing for the big 4 all year. Rondo was an afterthought, but still a necessary cog to the team.

Actually, it doesn't look like the Lakers prepared at all.

Teams weren't preparing for the big 4 all year. Rondo was an afterthought, but still a necessary cog to the team.

Actually, it doesn't look like the Lakers prepared at all.

Well you can tell that because Kobe gave Rondo all the room in the world to shoot the ball...