Top 5 teams in the 13th region next year?

The regional draw will have alot to say about things. IF one of the big three......South, Clay or Corbin draw like the Hounds did this year( Clay, KC and South) then it will be tough for them to win the region. Bell County might be sitting pretty with the region at their place, but I do not think they have enough to put three games together to win the region. I look for Lynn Camp to win the 51st. I saw Knox this summer and they did not look nearly as strong. Unless Miller goes for 40 points the Panthers will struggle against the better teams in the region. I think it boils down to Clay, South or Corbin, but stranger things have happened.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin is finally taking it this year friends!!

I think the Hounds have, by far, the best talent in the 13th. In all five spots they are better than anyone in the Region. However, this held true last season as well. For the hounds to "take it" this year they will have to resolve some of the mental issues that face their player personnel. Thats just one guys opinion.

I think the Hounds have, by far, the best talent in the 13th. In all five spots they are better than anyone in the Region. However, this held true last season as well. For the hounds to "take it" this year they will have to resolve some of the mental issues that face their player personnel. Thats just one guys opinion.

I am taking it that you are from either East Bernstadt or Livingston according to your location.;):laugh:

Corbin should be ranked No. 1 but they don't have the best player at each position unless Miller and Strange and St. John have transferred. They probably have the best player at one or two spots with a real strong top seven.

Corbin by far has the most talent in the region and on talent alone should win the region, but we all know sometimes they does not happen. I have to question their x's and o's. I mean last year in the regional tournament South threw a junk defense at them and all they had to do was get it to the middle and dump it down to Crawford, but the coach look like he had never seen a defense before. I am going with South Laurel, I do believe it is a mental thing for Corbin when it comes to playing South when it really counts.

Corbin by far has the most talent in the region and on talent alone should win the region, but we all know sometimes they does not happen. I have to question their x's and o's. I mean last year in the regional tournament South threw a junk defense at them and all they had to do was get it to the middle and dump it down to Crawford, but the coach look like he had never seen a defense before. I am going with South Laurel, I do believe it is a mental thing for Corbin when it comes to playing South when it really counts.

You must not know a good coach when you see one.

For 1.) Pietrowski is a good coach.

Edited by STRIKE3
edited content

Pietrowski is a good coach. One of the best coaches in the region. Hes led a team to the Sweet 16 when most felt like they weren't the best team in the region. Sometimes teams don't react well to certain defenses and it does make the coach look bad, but he can't go out and play for the boys.