Top 5 teams in the 13th region next year?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's breaking news and it's sure not going to make them a state title contender.

By saying it's not going to make them a state title contender is that I mean, that's a big statement. To be a state title contender, you have to be solid all around.

By saying it's not going to make them a state title contender is that I mean, that's a big statement. To be a state title contender, you have to be solid all around.
I was told that Seidel has not played in some summer games with North L?

Middlesboro has only had three winning seasons since 1990. I think the guys they have now have made progress. They improved by four games last year, and I pick the Jackets to win 17 or 18 next year and the regional All "A" Classic.

Is Mboro going to have a coaching change? That's a lofty prediction considering nothing has changed that I know of at Mboro. They sure have the talent to achieve better than you predict. I don't think people in Mboro believe they will do much better than last season unless a coaching change.

I'll be surprised if Whitley is better than Knox Central, Middlesboro and Harlan County.

Me too..........I just thought I would throw them out there anyway since I couldn't decide between the 3 you mentioned and possibly North Laurel for that 5th spot.

Whitley seems to have some talent, but their post game is not coming around like many would have liked to see it according to my sources. Some players have been injured and the status of LeBanion is still somewhat day to day. I look for North, Middlesboro, Knox and Lynn Camp to be very competitive within the region. Not sure about Harlan County until they face some competition. I heard they are practicing and not playing many games this summer. With Mike Jones coaching them you can never overlook the Black Bears.