Celtics 108 Lakers 102 (Game 2)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That might have been the all around ugliest I have ever seen a team play in the third quarter. The Lakers defense was completely miserable and it looked like half of the players on the floor didn't even care. Luke Walton needs to quit hitting the tanning bed/beach and get in the gym and start working hard. I was getting very frustrated watching, not cause I want the Lakers to win, but because I wanna watch good basketball.

Powe was had an amazing game off the bench and was fun to watch, kinda took over the spotlight from the big three who all played rather well also. If I was Doc I would try and find some more time for him. Rondo played solid a well, he is really making a name for himself.

Kobe needs to assert himself in the first quarter more I think, I know he likes to let his team get the feel, but three points isn't going to cut it.

It's 2-0 no matter how it ended... :dancingpa

A win is a win, but a lil surprising to see the Lakers come back and make it close, great determination. But there team is way to sparatic. They play half that hard and well throughout the whole game...they probably would have won.

Great win for the Celtics! The Celtics have been the tougher team during this series. That is a big deal. And it is something not many people were saying before the series. Celtics have put themselves in great shape!

They were much much much tougher in the first 3 quarters being up by something like 22 going into the 4th, but the Lakers were the tougher team at the end, it was just too little too late.

The end of the game boosts the Lakers to wins in the first two at home. From there it gets fun...

I feel that the Lakers will probably win game 3...but I would think that game 4 is somewhat up in the air right now. I just don't understand how completely different the two Laker teams were that I saw on the floor tonight.