Celtics 108 Lakers 102 (Game 2)

No more so than the bogus offensive foul called on KG that led to his T....

ok, 1 foul and he's not sitting, 2 in the first quarter put Kobe on the bench, and his 3rd put him on the bench in the 2nd quarter.

Kobe's 3rd was similar to Garnett's 1st too. Neither were fouls. Kobe had 3 and should have had 0 or 1 at the absolute most.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4chs...I remember that play as well and thought the same thing.

I thought the officiating was consistant for both teams, just consistantly bad.

Consistant does not lead to a 38-10 advantage. Gasol was getting fouled as was Odom and Kobe. It just wasn't getting called.

What's so frustrating about the NBA is if that game were played in LA it would have been officaited totally different. It would help the NBA if the Lakers win the next 3 so the foul shooting will be almost the exact opposite for games 3 and 4, just not 38-10. I could see them getting 12 to 15 more attempts than Boston easliy though. It may get a little better for game 5, but if LA wins all 3 the officaiting will be horrendous in game 6 in favor of Boston. It just makes it difficult for fans that want to see the players dicide the champioship. This is something the NBA can't afford after the fiasco that was the Spurs-Suns series last year.

ok, 1 foul and he's not sitting, 2 in the first quarter put Kobe on the bench, and his 3rd put him on the bench in the 2nd quarter.

Kobe's 3rd was similar to Garnett's 1st too. Neither were fouls. Kobe had 3 and should have had 0 or 1 at the absolute most.

Apparently you didn't watch the game, the first foul he was holding Allen. The second was questionable but he elbowed Allen in the face, how is that not a foul?

The 3rd foul was definitely a foul. He extended both his arms and ran right through Pierce (I believe).

Apparently you didn't watch the game, the first foul he was holding Allen. The second was questionable but he elbowed Allen in the face, how is that not a foul?

He did not hit Allen in the face on the 2nd foul. I will give you the first one. It didn't matter anyways. Thats when he normally goes out of the game so it really doesn't matter.

He did not hit Allen in the face on the 2nd foul. I will give you the first one. It didn't matter anyways. Thats when he normally goes out of the game so it really doesn't matter.

Where did he hit him at then. I know he swung an elbow, then the whistle was blown, and Allen went backwards, I didn't see a replay of it or anything so I figured he had hit him.

If you watch it over, Pierce flopped.

It was so obvious that it was a flop that I figured everyone saw it that way. No way in the world that Michael Jordan going for his 4th title has more than 1 foul if he was involved in those 3 plays.

It was so obvious that it was a flop that I figured everyone saw it that way. No way in the world that Michael Jordan going for his 4th title has more than 1 foul if he was involved in those 3 plays.

It's only ovious when that's the only way you want to look at it.

There is no way you can sit there and say that with a straight face. It was an obvious foul, whether it was a hard foul or not. Kobe can't get away with everything now..

I thought it was legit until I rewound it. I'm assuming you didn't. I was watching with a Celtics and he said, "Wow he flopped."