Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg McGraw??

Featured Replies

I heard from a pretty good source that he is head to Transy. This is very nice addition for Brian Lane and the crew down at Transy. Tim Tierney and Greg McGraw make up a pretty good backcourt.

I hope he still continues to play.. I thought Greg was one of the top three players in NKY this year...:thumb:

I heard from a pretty good source that he is head to Transy. This is very nice addition for Brian Lane and the crew down at Transy. Tim Tierney and Greg McGraw make up a pretty good backcourt.

 

He is going to Transy, I talked to him the other day. NKU is missing the boat on this one, he would be a very good player for them.

He is going to Transy, I talked to him the other day. NKU is missing the boat on this one, he would be a very good player for them.

 

Has NKU offered him the chance to walk on?

I hope he still continues to play.. I thought Greg was one of the top three players in NKY this year...:thumb:

 

Without a doubt.

 

Had he had been 100% it's a legitimate argument that he's the best player in nky this past year.

Without a doubt.

 

Had he had been 100% it's a legitimate argument that he's the best player in nky this past year.

 

Most fun to watch atleast. The way he could drive around you, shut you down and drop a 3 ball in your face from 24 feet was amazing. I wish him the best. Transy is getting a very good one.

Most fun to watch atleast. The way he could drive around you, shut you down and drop a 3 ball in your face from 24 feet was amazing. I wish him the best. Transy is getting a very good one.

 

:thumb: He has a pretty stroke from 3 point land.

Best of luck to Greg down in Lexington. I was never disappointed and always impressed watching him in high school, despite the ouchy back. Here's to staying healthy in college!! It's a shame his back wouldn't allow him to continue to play football--I heard he was lethal as a DB!!

If he had stayed healthy he had D1 football capability...:thumb:

If he stays healthy, BCG will be jealous!!

Congrats to the Pioneers on getting a good one. With 2 baseball players (Muench & Towles) and, I think, 2 girls soccer players from HHS, it seems like a good pairing going forward.

If he had stayed healthy he had D1 football capability...:thumb:

 

What position?

What position?

 

DB...Mcgraw was very good when he played.

What position?

 

Safety...

Explosive hips and saw him take some heads off his sophomore year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.