Greg McGraw??

I heard from a pretty good source that he is head to Transy. This is very nice addition for Brian Lane and the crew down at Transy. Tim Tierney and Greg McGraw make up a pretty good backcourt.

He is going to Transy, I talked to him the other day. NKU is missing the boat on this one, he would be a very good player for them.

I hope he still continues to play.. I thought Greg was one of the top three players in NKY this year...:thumb:

Without a doubt.

Had he had been 100% it's a legitimate argument that he's the best player in nky this past year.

Without a doubt.

Had he had been 100% it's a legitimate argument that he's the best player in nky this past year.

Most fun to watch atleast. The way he could drive around you, shut you down and drop a 3 ball in your face from 24 feet was amazing. I wish him the best. Transy is getting a very good one.

Most fun to watch atleast. The way he could drive around you, shut you down and drop a 3 ball in your face from 24 feet was amazing. I wish him the best. Transy is getting a very good one.

:thumb: He has a pretty stroke from 3 point land.

Best of luck to Greg down in Lexington. I was never disappointed and always impressed watching him in high school, despite the ouchy back. Here's to staying healthy in college!! It's a shame his back wouldn't allow him to continue to play football--I heard he was lethal as a DB!!