Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greg McGraw??

Featured Replies

How tall is this guy?

How tall is this guy?

 

6'2

Explosive hips and saw him take some heads off his sophomore year.

 

You and I both. :thumb: It's really a shame he had the back problems he suffered through. As scary as it sounds, I think he may have been better at football than basketball. :eek:

Congrats to Mr. McGraw. I felt he was the best player on this years Highlands team. Transy is getting a steal of a player. I expect to hear big things in the future from Greg. Coach Lane, and the Transy program.

I didn't know he played football, he sure looks the part.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.