Fights on CBS

sportsfan41

Is anyone else planning to watch any of these fights tonight?

Been thinking about it and between the cost of gas and food rising. CBS could be make a really good move for their ratings with Saturday night fights, especially if they could get some decents fights.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be watching, but not for the Main event of Kimbo vs Thompson. That will most likely end with Kimbo beating Thompson via murder :lol:. Thompson is awful.

I'm more excited about Scott Smith vs. Robbie Lawler for the EliteXC middleweight championship.

Yea I just want to see some decent fights. Was kinda surprised when I saw there was a female fight too.

You will see some entertaining fighters for sure, Baroni, Lawler, and both female fighters are very good at stand up.

I was going to post how I couldn't remember the last time CBS had boxing on.

(Sigh ...)

Boxing is no longer the only popular fighting sport. MMA is on the rise and can no longer be considered a "fad". While I do enjoy a good night of Boxing, nothing tops a good night of MMA.

Boxing is no longer the only popular fighting sport. MMA is on the rise and can no longer be considered a "fad". While I do enjoy a good night of Boxing, nothing tops a good night of MMA.

I just don't really care for it. I've always been a boxing fan.

I just don't really care for it. I've always been a boxing fan.

I am a boxing fan as well, but boxing is no where near the level of excitement found in an MMA bout. Combining boxing, kickboxing, jiu jitsu, American wrestling, judo, sambo, and any other fighting style creates very exciting fights.