Fights on CBS

sportsfan41

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also said that if it were not on a network, obviously they would let them fight a lot longer than letting these fights end so quickly

I'm hearing Kimbo might fight Sean Gannon next. Does he know anything about those rumors?

Gannon was the only guy to beat Kimbo in a street fight.

I'm hearing Kimbo might fight Sean Gannon next. Does he know anything about those rumors?

Gannon was the only guy to beat Kimbo in a street fight.

Give me a second. Jayson said no to Tyson, of course. I will see.

Welcome to the new wwe.

I am going to bet this organization takes a lot of heat for this card.

Not the way you want the nation to see you for the first time.

This organization was putting a lot into this event. I'm pretty sure I read that EliteXC is in a lot of debt right now. They're hoping that Kimbo makes them a lot of money. If Kimbo loses tonight somehow, they might go under.

According to Jason, Gannon is "just a cop" and he caught Kimbo on a bad day in which he was tired. But I doubt he trusts me very much. This is the first time I have met him, and only the 2nd time my buddies have hung out with him. Who knows.

Pretty good first round. Thompson did better than I thought, and Kimbo's ground game wasn't terrible. Thompson landed a couple of take downs, and nearly got a submission. Kimbo got a nice sweep while being held down in side control by Thompson.