Kentucky Colonels Summer Baseball Season

Do you know who the coach will be yet ?I think this may effect some decisions .Is there a chance ,with the Kentucky Kings breaking up that Mr.Kelly will take over this team .

Coop ,I believe Coach Myerhoff will still attract some of the top players for 16's .I agree it could be a good thing for the Colonels .Like has been debated on here before ,not all the "BEST" players play for the Colonels.JMO

Heard the coach will be former major league pitcher (and former Red) Joe Price.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the coach will be former major league pitcher (and former Red) Joe Price.

I heard that name also ,but he is not sure about he can do it with his work schedule.I heard last night the name of Steve Teegarden for this position.Maybe they will team up to do it .

I heard that name also ,but he is not sure about he can do it with his work schedule.I heard last night the name of Steve Teegarden for this position.Maybe they will team up to do it .

I believe that it was offered to Coach Myerhoff of Beechwood. Joe Price is supposed to help. Steve Teegarden was helping with another team, unless something has changed in the last few weeks.

I believe that it was offered to Coach Myerhoff of Beechwood. Joe Price is supposed to help. Steve Teegarden was helping with another team, unless something has changed in the last few weeks.

Does Steve Teegarden have a son that would be playing? Which one would be the head coach?

Does Steve Teegarden have a son that would be playing? Which one would be the head coach?

My guess is Steve will be the head coach.My next guess is Joe Price stays where he is helping Walt.Maybe just using the name of a former big leaguer to draw more kids out for the team.

Yes Steve would have a son playing I would guess .He would be playing up (15) to play on the 16's,but should be able to handle himself very well.

My guess is Steve will be the head coach.My next guess is Joe Price stays where he is helping Walt.Maybe just using the name of a former big leaguer to draw more kids out for the team.

Yes Steve would have a son playing I would guess .He would be playing up (15) to play on the 16's,but should be able to handle himself very well.

Next year his son would be able to play on a 14U team.

Coachg, since you seem to know about the Lions team, how many kids do you expect this new Colonels team to take from the Lions, if any? I'm wondering if the Lions and Titans of this age group will be left to find a lot of new players or if it won't affect them.

Coachg, since you seem to know about the Lions team, how many kids do you expect this new Colonels team to take from the Lions, if any? I'm wondering if the Lions and Titans of this age group will be left to find a lot of new players or if it won't affect them.

2,maybe 3.Already have made an offer to 1 who has accepted .Nothing that doesn't happen almost every year.

The shame is telling players if they want to play for the 18's they need to play for the 16's now.What a shame if this is true.

Just curious.Maybe The Old Guy can help here.What is so great about playing for the Colonels that apparently separates them from the others in the area?