Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coury Possibly Leaving UK

Featured Replies

Mark Coury appeared in every game and started 29 of them.

 

I said he wouldn't be a starter this year.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said he wouldn't be a starter this year.

 

And I said he started all but two games last year.

His production will be greatly missed. I'm surprised he didn't declare for the draft. :D

And I said he started all but two games last year.

 

Tell me something I don't know. What is your point. Your trying to get you shot in at UK fans that we have a starter transferring like its a huge deal. Under normal circumstances that kid never sits up in a UK uni. Not trying to put him down but thats the reality of the matter.

The reality is, he is a starter from last year's team looking to transfer. That makes two. Not trying to spin it either way. It's fact regardless of how he fits into the 2008-09 picture.

The reality is, he is a starter from last year's team looking to transfer. That makes two. Not trying to spin it either way. It's fact regardless of how he fits into the 2008-09 picture.

 

We all know where he was trying to go with the post.

Tell me something I don't know. What is your point. Your trying to get you shot in at UK fans that we have a starter transferring like its a huge deal. Under normal circumstances that kid never sits up in a UK uni. Not trying to put him down but thats the reality of the matter.

 

We all know where he was trying to go with the post.

 

 

Mission accomplished. C'mon HT. Ease up a bit. You're making it to easy for them. :lol:

The reality is, he is a starter from last year's team looking to transfer. That makes two. Not trying to spin it either way. It's fact regardless of how he fits into the 2008-09 picture.

 

 

Actually Jasper only started 6 games, therefore he doesn't count. :D

Mission accomplished. C'mon HT. Ease up a bit. You're making it to easy for them. :lol:

 

I was just trying to nip it in the bud before he got a lot of other comments. :D

Lets get a little perspective here.

 

Mark was 8th on the team in total minutes played. And thats with him being one of only two players to play every game (PS being the other). He played fewer than half of Stevenson's minutes.

 

Jasper played 257 more minutes than Coury, while playing 11 fewer games.

His production will be greatly missed. I'm surprised he didn't declare for the draft. :D

 

That's what LEGENDS do ;)

Still cannot figure out why Coury got as much PT as he did last year.

 

He's a good kid. He works hard and he busts his butt. But, he's simply overmatched when he steps onto the floor.

Still cannot figure out why Coury got as much PT as he did last year.

 

He's a good kid. He works hard and he busts his butt. But, he's simply overmatched when he steps onto the floor.

 

There was no other person to play. I am not sure Carter could have given UK anymore than Coury did.

There was no other person to play. I am not sure Carter could have given UK anymore than Coury did.

 

Coury played the same amount of minutes as many "mop up" players. The only difference is that Coury's two+ minutes came at the start of the game.

 

I guess Billy G. was rewarding the big fella for the hard work that he put forth during practice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.