May 27, 200818 yr I am hearing Mark Coury may be leaving the basketball program. Edited May 27, 200818 yr by bugatti
May 27, 200818 yr Author Wonder why? He is a walk on right? I don't know, he got plenty of playing time last year.
May 27, 200818 yr He's not very good and won't be playing to much this year. It was a bad situation for him. He can never play good enough to make UK fans happy.
May 27, 200818 yr UK is losing a starter to transfer? Off with Gillispie's head! He can't even keep the starters on the team! :lol: 02Ram, always looking on the bright side for the C-A-T-S:lol:
May 27, 200818 yr Off with Gillispie's head! He can't even keep the starters on the team! :lol: 02Ram, always looking on the bright side for the C-A-T-S:lol: :laugh::laugh:
May 27, 200818 yr He wouldn't have been starting this year.Mark Coury appeared in every game and started 29 of them.
May 27, 200818 yr Off with Gillispie's head! He can't even keep the starters on the team! :lol: 02Ram, always looking on the bright side for the C-A-T-S:lol: I'm honestly a little surprised that Mark Coury, of all players, is considering a change of scenery.
May 27, 200818 yr I would guess that he probably feels like last season might be as good as it gets for himself. He got some minutes last season more out of necessity than anything else, and while he continued to start, Stevenson gained most of his minutes as the season went on. Odds are that he is going to continue to be recruited over, and maybe he feels that his play while at UK was good enough to earn himself a scholarship at another school.
May 27, 200818 yr The kid while not very talented played hard everytime he was in the game, and I will take that over a talented player who is lazy any day. If he does decide to leave I personally wish him the best wherever he goes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.