Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK'S Elite Camp

Featured Replies

Anyone know the dates of this camp?

And does anyone know the names of some of the campers attending?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

ttt

I believe the dates are June 8-9.

Just some names I have heard going is:

 

Josh Whitaker

Elijah Justice

Vee Sanford

Several players from Scott Co.

Daniel Orton?

The big 3 at Holmes?

All the underclassmen UK commitments

 

I am sure they are also trying to get some guys like John Wall and some others that are big time prospects to come as well.

I heard that Jonathan Ferguson got a Personal Invite from Jeremy Cox to come to the camp.

I heard that Jonathan Ferguson got a Personal Invite from Jeremy Cox to come to the camp.

 

Jacob Jenkins has received an invite from coach Cox as well. Wisconsin remains a top school and South Carolina is now in the mix.

 

Jenkins (Manual) and Josh Stroud (Fairdale) are two from Louisville who will be attending.

I heard that Jonathan Ferguson got a Personal Invite from Jeremy Cox to come to the camp.

 

Way to go Ferg!! You make us PROUD!!!!

Justice from Shelby Valley was invited to Florida's summer camp.

Justice is a very good player for Shelby Valley.

Justice from Shelby Valley was invited to Florida's summer camp.

Jenkins attended it last year an invite. Justice will enjoy it and the comp level is off the charts. He'll rep Kentucky well.

Is any of the camp open to the public?

Robbie Stenzel from Clark Co is invited.

Not sure how the previous coaching staffs conducted elite camps, but I think it's a very good idea for Gillispie to invite a number of instate players. GREAT PR!

Not sure how the previous coaching staffs conducted elite camps, but I think it's a very good idea for Gillispie to invite a number of instate players. GREAT PR!

 

Does "PR" stand for public relations or profit return?

$100 X 100 players = $10,000 for about 15 hours worth of camp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.