Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hunter McClintock will be visiting UK in June.

Featured Replies

G. Fitch is a better example, I don't think this kid will have a quick impact.

 

If he's a G Fitch UK fans will be happy campers.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit surprised to see him show up playing for Mark Komora's SE Elite this weekend...

  • Author
Law was a 3 star recruit. Nothing close to this kid. Nothing.

 

Don't make ridiculous posts, and I won't have to take them in that context...

 

So you admit you did take my post completly out of context? I did not compare Acie Law to McClintock, I just gave an example of someone who overachieved, im sorry you can't comprehend that.

So you admit you did take my post completly out of context? I did not compare Acie Law to McClintock, I just gave an example of someone who overachieved, im sorry you can't comprehend that.

I'm sorry you can't comprehend the difference between a mid level rated kid that didn't get evaluated much and a low level rated kid that did...

Plus Law was a kid recruited by Texas, UConn, Georgia Tech, Oklahoma and OK State before committing to A&M before his senior year. I'd say quite a bit different than a kid that lives in Durham, NC yet wasn't recruited by ANY major schools until after his SR year when the pool of available players was all but empty.

 

When it comes to recruiting I simply call it how I see it, and if I was clearly that biased about UK I wouldn't have Maggard and Drummond among my long list of recruiting contacts. But thanks for playing...

I say who cares what "experts" rank him. They are knowledgeable at what they do, but that does not mean they are always right. This kid can come in and be a stud, or come in and be a decent role player. Let McClintock make that decision. The state that UK basketball is in right now, I think he looks good enough to take a flyer on to possibly land an impact player (if Liggins in not eligible).

 

GO CATS, don't let GT get to you. He is just telling you what he sees and hears. That does not mean that either of you are right. Keep in mind he does know a little bit about college recruiting.

So you admit you did take my post completly out of context? I did not compare Acie Law to McClintock, I just gave an example of someone who overachieved, im sorry you can't comprehend that.

 

You did insinuate that BCG recruited Law, which throws the whole post out the window.

  • Author

True, I made a mistake, Acie Law was not the best example. What I am trying to say is "so called" recuiting experts miss the boat some times. G-Time, you have a lot of knowledge about recruiting, I realize you work for rivals and your very proud of that, its litterally your life so your going to know a little more than us other people who do other things for a living. I will give you this tip G-Time, when your really talented at something don't be arrogant about it, it makes you look desperite, people who are great at they're proffesion do things with class. I had to learn this lesson with my proffesion to, so your not the only one. BTW, I don't know why your going out of your way to insult my posts but if one of my past posts offended you im sorry.

  • Author
True, I made a mistake, Acie Law was not the best example. What I am trying to say is "so called" recuiting experts miss the boat some times. G-Time, you have a lot of knowledge about recruiting, I realize you work for rivals and your very proud of that, its litterally your life so your going to know a little more than us other people who do other things for a living. I will give you this tip G-Time, when your really talented at something don't be arrogant about it, it makes you look desperite, people who are great at they're proffesion do things with class. I had to learn this lesson with my proffesion to, so your not the only one. BTW, I don't know why your going out of your way to insult my posts but if one of my past posts offended you im sorry.

 

Speaking of missing the boat, I've heard the "mark it down story," so I know you've made mistakes before, JK:lol:. Lets squash it...

Has HB20 also mentioned the Big III and why it's unwise to tangle with them? Don't make him let RP off the chain... :lol:

He's like that with everybody:D

 

Consistency... :D

  • Author

Big III, I just heard they hate UK, jk!

How do you know about the Big III they were way before you joined?

I say who cares what "experts" rank him. They are knowledgeable at what they do, but that does not mean they are always right. This kid can come in and be a stud, or come in and be a decent role player. Let McClintock make that decision. The state that UK basketball is in right now, I think he looks good enough to take a flyer on to possibly land an impact player (if Liggins in not eligible).

 

GO CATS, don't let GT get to you. He is just telling you what he sees and hears. That does not mean that either of you are right. Keep in mind he does know a little bit about college recruiting.

 

 

:thumb: Very good post FF. But how much does he owe you now, Check in the mail?:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.