Ron Reed named Russell Girl Coach

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would she benifit from moving to Ironton ?? That may end up being a bad choice. Don King I would trade one used lucky rabbits foot for a doo like yours !:scared::scared::scared:
I may have one hidden in there if I look hard enough. Oh, anyone can have this do. My motto since a young man is "the only way in this world is up". And as you can see, the follicles obliged. Tease it up young man, tease it up!

Only in America, baby!

Heard Kayla Parsley and two girls from Ironton have won the Gus Macker tourney in Ironton and Zanesville. Will she be at Russell next year or will these three stay together at Ironton. She has also been seen at Irontons open gyms.

Brooke Wilson, point guard for Raceland, also played on this team with Kayla. I am not sure of the other two girls' names, but I do believe they were from Ironton.

Good thing that Mrs. King got my hip waders out of the mothballs. Sounds to me like the hearsay and rumor mill is in full force. I love second hand information. Has anyone actually talked to the parents of this young lady? Or is this yet another promotional act to shine some light on the player? If it is, I can certainly dig promoting one's best interests. Promoted an event once with Billy Squier as the opening act before a big fight, I believe his hit song would be appropriate here. "Everybody wants you". Just a tip.

Mr. King I just wanted to tell you one thing and that is I always enjoy your post on here. Doesn't matter if I agree or disagree, what the subject or thread is. Your post are always entertaining. :lol::thumb:

Mr. King I just wanted to tell you one thing and that is I always enjoy your post on here. Doesn't matter if I agree or disagree, what the subject or thread is. Your post are always entertaining. :lol::thumb:

I agree with you oldrambler. It's not his IQ but rather his HIDOO !!:p

That would take way too much paint!:lol:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You got that right. I have to applaud that effort duck. If only you were that good with your predictions. :D:p

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You got that right. I have to applaud that effort duck. If only you were that good with your predictions. :D:p

Don't ask duck what color, as you know he has had a battle lately trying to deside his colors !:lol:

Don't ask duck what color, as you know he has had a battle lately trying to deside his colors !:lol:

I'm leaning toward the Wimp Sanderson look that someone kindly suggested.;)

You will see me all over the 16th this year as well as several games in Nashville.

I've been told that Fairview may provide me with a Barclay recliner for their home and away games as long as I don't pick them.:thumb: