Ron Reed named Russell Girl Coach

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one?

Well now, that's an awfully good question Madeleine, but I would assume since this is a thread about Ron Reed, that he is the Coach Reed that old shooter is congratulating. Perhaps old shooter can confirm this for us. Oh yeah, what other Coach Reed might he be referring to? :D

Is this the same guy that was there in the 90s ?

Yes, he was the Boys Head Coach at Raceland in the 80's, the Boys Head Coach at Russell in the 90's, he had a stint at Rose Hill, and at Ohio University - Southern Campus.

Yes, I believe so.

One of my friends aunts use to work there and she said he is really a nice guy but a very hard coach , also coached softball ,and was better suited as a boys coach. I watched the girls team play down here last year and they were pretty good but had no bench. They played three or four middle school girls. I do remember a tall red head that could flat out play though.

One of my friends aunts use to work there and she said he is really a nice guy but a very hard coach , also coached softball ,and was better suited as a boys coach. I watched the girls team play down here last year and they were pretty good but had no bench. They played three or four middle school girls. I do remember a tall red head that could flat out play though.

If it were a short red head...Yosemite Sam, but you are talking about Simpson.

I am not happy about my prediction about Cassity not coming to pass but hey even Simon Cowl had picked David Archuletta to win American Idol.

I think Reed is going to have his hands full, Kidwell got out at the right time, how convienent that Dodd left when he did.

Good Luck to Coach Reed and the Lady Red Devils!