Ron Reed named Russell Girl Coach

Mr. King I just wanted to tell you one thing and that is I always enjoy your post on here. Doesn't matter if I agree or disagree, what the subject or thread is. Your post are always entertaining. :lol::thumb:

I agree with you oldrambler. It's not his IQ but rather his HIDOO !!:p

I appreciate your kind words gentlemen. I do love high school sports. And before this carousel at Russell began with Dodd and Kidwell and everyone that had maroon running thru their veins spouting predictions and sources and hearsay, I have to admit, I didn't pay much attention to these threads. But here of late, I can't help but sit here in anticipation for what could possibly be next. We've got dads promoting, uncles, aunts, cousins all pushing their own agendas and spinning out of control. It makes for great resource for me you see. If I can promote like some of those on here, well, let's just say that I can afford to buy Mrs. King that memory foam mattress she's always wanted.:walk:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have all heard the rumors on here about girls not playing for Russell this year and I was informed that Reed had his first team meeting today. So someone tell us, is Parsley playing ? Did they lose any girls from last seasons team ? Did a new player transfer in ? Are there any new players from Russell coming out to play ? Somebody in the know help us out !

I appreciate your kind words gentlemen. I do love high school sports. And before this carousel at Russell began with Dodd and Kidwell and everyone that had maroon running thru their veins spouting predictions and sources and hearsay, I have to admit, I didn't pay much attention to these threads. But here of late, I can't help but sit here in anticipation for what could possibly be next. We've got dads promoting, uncles, aunts, cousins all pushing their own agendas and spinning out of control. It makes for great resource for me you see. If I can promote like some of those on here, well, let's just say that I can afford to buy Mrs. King that memory foam mattress she's always wanted.:walk:

:laugh::laugh: Aren't our local high school sports great? Whether it be good or bad we cannot fault anyone for the lack of support. :thumb:

Well we have all heard the rumors on here about girls not playing for Russell this year and I was informed that Reed had his first team meeting today. So someone tell us, is Parsley playing ? Did they lose any girls from last seasons team ? Did a new player transfer in ? Are there any new players from Russell coming out to play ? Somebody in the know help us out !

Parsley was at the meeting. I don't think they lost any from last years leftovers. I'm not sure about a transfer but there were three or four new girls at the meeting. They should be in pretty good shape this year but September will show more I'm sure.

Those girls better tighten up their sneakers, and get ready to do a lot of running. :lol:

Coach Reed likes to call them pukers, and yes, it's a lot of running. I bet he still wants them to be completed in 30 seconds or less, with 30 seconds before the next one starts... how I don't miss those days.