Ron Reed named Russell Girl Coach

I can't help but chuckle when I see this thread on the index board. It simply says "Ron Reed named Russell girl". Doesn't take much to make me chuckle though.

WOW! When did they name Reed a Russell girl?

Now that makes me chuckle.

Spindoc, you are the greatest, well you are not Ali but you are a good second best. I get your point. You want me to get back to the topic. Has Reed started his infamous/famous military conditioning Navy Seals Basketball workouts yet? One thing is for sure...those Russell girls will be in shape.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but chuckle when I see this thread on the index board. It simply says "Ron Reed named Russell girl". Doesn't take much to make me chuckle though.

That wouldn't bother Ron at all ! I'm sure he has been called much - much worse !!:lol:

Speaking of which, is it true that this past week in the Raceland Summer League that Ashland barely beat the Lady Eagles from Westwood?

Ashland playing with a split squad. I think only one Ashland starter played in this game. Basically played with some JV players, 9th, and 8th graders.

No clarification needed, you know more about the Ashland program than me.

What about Russell? Are they playing in the Raceland League? I am sure Reed is already whipping them into shape.

Russell had signed up for the league, but hasn't made an appearance yet. Elliott County has taken their place the last few nights. I'm not sure if Russell is officially out yet or not. Reed is definitely "old school". If the girls buy in to his methods they will definitely be a hard-nosed group which will serve them well, especailly late in the season.

Russell had signed up for the league, but hasn't made an appearance yet. Elliott County has taken their place the last few nights. I'm not sure if Russell is officially out yet or not. Reed is definitely "old school". If the girls buy in to his methods they will definitely be a hard-nosed group which will serve them well, especailly late in the season.

I was told by one of the parents that the lady Devils will be playing at Raceland Monday and Tuesday some time around 4:30 or 5:00 pm.