2008 Harlan County

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:banana:

Hope everyone comes out Saturday to support our

Bears. Spread the word!!

I really think it will be great fun. Coach Larkey will be there and will speak briefly. We have lots of items to sell, entertainment, maybe even a sneak peak at the uniforms and a surprise or two. Lots more that you don't want to miss out on.

This will be a great opportunity to purchase BLACK BEAR ITEMS, support our team and be able to proudly support the BEARS in great fashoin and accessories no BLACK BEAR should be without. The boys appreciate all the support they are getting from the community. I CANNOT wait to see them hit the field for the first time.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Cawood in 1981 and 1985.

Evarts in 1990.

Harlan in 1932 and 1955.

Cumberland in 1983.

Thanks HDE. I have been bouncing back and forth between the threads and actually posted this question on the wrong one.:sleep:

:banana:

Hope everyone comes out Saturday to support our

Bears. Spread the word!!

I really think it will be great fun. Coach Larkey will be there and will speak briefly. We have lots of items to sell, entertainment, maybe even a sneak peak at the uniforms and a surprise or two. Lots more that you don't want to miss out on.

This will be a great opportunity to purchase BLACK BEAR ITEMS, support our team and be able to proudly support the BEARS in great fashoin and accessories no BLACK BEAR should be without. The boys appreciate all the support they are getting from the community. I CANNOT wait to see them hit the field for the first time.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

I heard Coach Larkey is going to sing.J/K:eek:

Who brought down the thunder in practice today? Did anybody get a lil wet?

The only thunder brought down at practice today was from the great guy up above! Didn't you see Breathitt's post about Harlan County? Cawood, Cumberland and Evarts are all terrible so when they come together they will be real bad. Harlan County should be building for the future because according to some they can't compete within the district. This Bear fan is getting full from all this feeding.lol:thumb:

The only thunder brought down at practice today was from the great guy up above! Didn't you see Breathitt's post about Harlan County? Cawood, Cumberland and Evarts are all terrible so when they come together they will be real bad. Harlan County should be building for the future because according to some they can't compete within the district. This Bear fan is getting full from all this feeding.lol:thumb:

Playing Breathitt within 20 would be a moral victory from what I've been told.

Playing Breathitt within 20 would be a moral victory from what I've been told.

Yeah, one good thing is that the game will be in Harlan and the cannon will be left behind. As much powder they would have had to buy for that thing it would for sure put them in budget problems. :flame: