Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matthew Pilgrim to transfer to UK?

Featured Replies

BCG will soon be proven to be one of the greatest judges of talent ever or a complete flop. He certainly has kept me off balance with some of his moves. I hope it's the former.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was mentioned earlier on here about Pilgrim. There is interest, but I am still hearing that he WON'T be a Cat.

If he transfers to Kentucky, he better lose the tude or he won't be there long.

It was mentioned earlier on here about Pilgrim. There is interest, but I am still hearing that he WON'T be a Cat.

 

 

I've heard he is on campus today.

I've heard he is on campus today.

 

He is on campus. I never said he wasn't going to visit. It's a little sketchy about whether he'll actually transfer here or not. Things change quickly. He was looking to transfer, but then I heard that he didn't like the discipline and now that he is close to transferring. I'll just say that whenever he wasn't coming, it was 100% sure then.

He is on campus. I never said he wasn't going to visit. It's a little sketchy about whether he'll actually transfer here or not. Things change quickly. He was looking to transfer, but then I heard that he didn't like the discipline and now that he is close to transferring. I'll just say that whenever he wasn't coming, it was 100% sure then.

 

 

I wasn't implying that you were wrong, just that I had heard he was on campus.

I wasn't implying that you were wrong, just that I had heard he was on campus.

 

Sorry, LRCW.

 

He is on campus. I'm getting very many mixed news on him. It looks like he'll be a Cat - a huge surprise to me.

Sorry, LRCW.

 

He is on campus. I'm getting very many mixed news on him. It looks like he'll be a Cat - a huge surprise to me.

 

Looks like he WILL be a Cat?

Mike Pilgrim was heaviliy recruited for a little while, but never really panned out. I remember watching Mike play and seeing a lot of UCLA shirts in the crowd.

 

Sounds like Matt has all of the talent in the world - hopefully BCG can get him to use it.

He's played in the summer league in Cincinnati on and off over the last few years, so there is a chance those up this way can get a look at him next month...

Wonder if a scholly would be used in the redshirt year?

As an out of state student from an inner city background, I highly doubt he could pay his own way...

As an out of state student from an inner city background, I highly doubt he could pay his own way...

 

But these things have a way of "happening".

But these things have a way of "happening".

When and where has a kid paid their own way in a transfer year on the bench that is from out of state and not from an affluent background? One example? Anywhere???

When and where has a kid paid their own way in a transfer year on the bench that is from out of state and not from a fluent background? One example? Anywhere???

 

Fluent in what? Spanish? :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.