Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matthew Pilgrim to transfer to UK?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the same thing this morning.

 

GT said in a thread earlier in week something about this guy being an instant headache ?

 

I know nothing about him....

Strengths: Forward with excellent versatility, has the ability to pass and handle plus face the basket or go inside, Pilgrim has a good feel for the game. He has active hands and has a real presence on the floor when he decides to play ....

 

Weaknesses: As a high schooler he would play great for 5 minutes and disappear for the next 10, which explained why he was under-recruited.

 

Hopefully he has turned that around. If not, he won't last to long with BCG. Very nice get in my opinion.

Does he sit a year or is will he be eligible instantly?

 

I think he'd have to set out a year.

Equal parts talent and attitude problem. Very inconsistent, and tends to be lazy more often than not. I've watched him numerous times over the years and he'll always have a little spurt where you see what he could become only to wonder where he went for the rest of the game.

 

I know Maggard likes him a lot, but consider me skeptical...

Hampton is a D1 program, so he'll have to sit a year. JR in 09...

I read the same thing this morning.

 

GT said in a thread earlier in week something about this guy being an instant headache ?

 

I know nothing about him....

 

It's a good thing we have excedrin.

Equal parts talent and attitude problem. Very inconsistent, and tends to be lazy more often than not. I've watched him numerous times over the years and he'll always have a little spurt where you see what he could become only to wonder where he went for the rest of the game.

 

I know Maggard likes him a lot, but consider me skeptical...

 

There was a kid that verballed to UC named "Mike" Pilgrim. This kid is Matt Pilgrim.

Same kid or not?

There was a kid that verballed to UC named "Mike" Pilgrim. This kid is Matt Pilgrim.

Same kid or not?

Mike is his older brother. He was a worse head case...

Equal parts talent and attitude problem. Very inconsistent, and tends to be lazy more often than not. I've watched him numerous times over the years and he'll always have a little spurt where you see what he could become only to wonder where he went for the rest of the game.

 

I know Maggard likes him a lot, but consider me skeptical...

 

Doesn't seem like the lazy thing would go over well with BCG.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.