Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's Bruce and Bailey Time

Featured Replies

Is this battle going to become the new hit t.v. reality show for the season? :lol: Maybe we should start thinking of a name for it in case it is picked up by any network. I suggest pitching it to Fox, they can make a reality show out of anything. :D

 

(j/k guys, I am actually enjoying reading it):thumb:

  • Replies 114
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this battle going to become the new hit t.v. reality show for the season? :lol: Maybe we should start thinking of a name for it in case it is picked up by any network. I suggest pitching it to Fox, they can make a reality show out of anything. :D

 

(j/k guys, I am actually enjoying reading it):thumb:

One of my least favorite days of the year. Just trying to make the best of it... :D

One of my least favorite days of the year. Just trying to make the best of it... :D

 

I have no problem with it, like I said - I am enjoying it. :thumb:

You have to have more than fewer GIDP as a reason for hitting him at 1...

 

I had 5 reasons last night and a few more tonight. Forget your typical "leadoff hitter." Sure, it's nice to have a guy with speed but when you have guys like Adam Dunn & Ken Griffey Jr., you need guys on base.

I had 5 reasons last night and a few more tonight. Forget your typical "leadoff hitter." Sure, it's nice to have a guy with speed but when you have guys like Adam Dunn & Ken Griffey Jr., you need guys on base.

So they can leave them on base??? :p

So they can leave them on base??? :p

 

Yes. You get a few players on base and the shift is taken off.

 

 

Personally, I'm still upset that Dunn/Griffey refuse to lay down a bunt.

Wow...Interesting reading for about the last 10 minutes. No answers here, I honestly don't know what to say about this Team. I will say this though, I can't see one outfielder on this Team, being here in 09.

Yes. You get a few players on base and the shift is taken off.

 

 

Personally, I'm still upset that Dunn/Griffey refuse to lay down a bunt.

You answered your own question. If a team is going to over shift, they will do much of the same with someone base. Both guys are unwilling to take what they are given to make them better right now. That hurts the team, and in ways that consume an absurd amount of the payroll...

You answered your own question. If a team is going to over shift, they will do much of the same with someone base. Both guys are unwilling to take what they are given to make them better right now. That hurts the team, and in ways that consume an absurd amount of the payroll...

 

Actually I didn't ask a question, nor answer it. :D

 

If somebody is on 2nd and a team shifts, they're giving you 3rd. Keppinger, although not blazing, can take a base when it's handed to him on a silver platter. Just lay down the freaking bunt.

Wow. There are better odds of Oscar De La Hoya regaining the title than GT and Westsider admitting the other one was right.

 

I do hope to see Bruce up soon though. This version of the Reds is like watching a Jerry Quarry fight! Lost before the 6th!:fight:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.