Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK basketball 09 recruiting class

Featured Replies

Christian Watford a 4-star small forward from Birmingham visited UK unofficially this weekend.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a big athletic center. Then hopefully, Patrick will come back for his junior year and he could move to the power forward spot to show NBA what he can do at the position he will play in the league.

Anything out there about Illinois C Brian Carlwell transferring to UK labs???

Anything out there about Illinois C Brian Carlwell transferring to UK labs???

 

I'm hearing UAB's Jeremy Mayfield.

The 2009 class will be a nice one.

Anything out there about Illinois C Brian Carlwell transferring to UK labs???

 

His name hs been mentioned...Who knows...you got the Tracy Webster connection from Illinois...

I have heard Carlwell...I have heard Mayfield...I have heard Chris Wright's name mentioned (even though that has died down some)...

 

Tough to stay up on recruiting nowadays....with UK.

 

I also think you will see Jereme Richmond reopen his recruitment and for UK to be a real serious contender for him.

I'd say 20-30%, if that....From what I've read, Memphis will be his stomping ground.

 

From all I can gather, this is correct. I don't think we have a shot at Wall. I am not saying that is the case, just MO.

 

Does anyone know if he is possibly a Wes guy? If saying that is against the rules (?), I am sorry and do not reply to that.

I would love to get Wall!!!

Wall is higher on Kentucky than some of you think. I'll let you all think what you may, but even though Memphis is considered the favorite, Kentucky is right there. If he is going to Kentucky, you'll find out something in the next two weeks.

 

Carlwell from Illinois is a nice player that I would love to have here. However, it's not happening. Brian will likely end up at a small school in the south, perhaps in the state of Louisiana.

 

It's very possible that Jereme Richmond will reopen is recruitment in the next week to week and a half. If things go at the pace they are, Kentucky could have a commitment from him. I'm not saying it's a guarantee or a done-deal, but Richmond to Kentucky is getting very hot.

Wall is higher on Kentucky than some of you think. I'll let you all think what you may, but even though Memphis is considered the favorite, Kentucky is right there. If he is going to Kentucky, you'll find out something in the next two weeks.

 

Carlwell from Illinois is a nice player that I would love to have here. However, it's not happening. Brian will likely end up at a small school in the south, perhaps in the state of Louisiana.

 

It's very possible that Jereme Richmond will reopen is recruitment in the next week to week and a half. If things go at the pace they are, Kentucky could have a commitment from him. I'm not saying it's a guarantee or a done-deal, but Richmond to Kentucky is getting very hot.

 

Nice work. I hope, above all else, that we can get Wall. He is a phenomenal talent who could bring programs to that next level, especially with the talent we should have on board. I just personally don't believe, from what I've read, we are going to. But I'll take you for your word and keep the faith.

 

Richmond would be a welcome addition to the Nation!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.