Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK basketball 09 recruiting class

Featured Replies

What are the chances of us getting John Wall. He sounds like a lightning quick point guard that no one can guard. I believe we could use one like that. What's the chances?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are the chances of us getting John Wall. He sounds like a lightning quick point guard that no one can guard. I believe we could use one like that. What's the chances?

 

I'd say 20-30%, if that....From what I've read, Memphis will be his stomping ground.

  • Author
I've heard he is a tireless worker, who has been working non-stop to meet Coach G's expectations. He may not be the greatest player, or a guy that is going to start, but every team needs solid role players off the bench especially at the PG position, and Vilarino will do just that IMO.

 

Ive not seen him, but judging by what Ive heard he doesn't really play very hard. I am sorry, but judging by what I have heard Id like to see him decommit.

Ive not seen him, but judging by what Ive heard he doesn't really play very hard. I am sorry, but judging by what I have heard Id like to see him decommit.

 

Good thing you're not on the recruiting staff. Try not judging someone's game until you've seen them play, don't always go based on hearsay, it doesn't look good!

  • Author
Good thing you're not on the recruiting staff. Try not judging someone's game until you've seen them play, don't always go based on hearsay, it doesn't look good!

 

I have talked to multiple people about him who have seen him several times. I have not heard anyone who have seen him play say he is a good player. Everything Ive heard makes me think he is simply not very good.

 

I am obviously a huge UK fan. And Im usually very optimistic, but its my understanding that he is just not very good.

I have talked to multiple people about him who have seen him several times. I have not heard anyone who have seen him play say he is a good player. Everything Ive heard makes me think he is simply not very good.

 

I am obviously a huge UK fan. And Im usually very optimistic, but its my understanding that he is just not very good.

 

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't judge him till YOU see him play. Apparently a lot of people think that he can play so I guess they cancel each other out. You're not a 4 star athlete if you have no ability so I guess he can play a little bit.

  • Author
All I'm saying is that you shouldn't judge him till YOU see him play. Apparently a lot of people think that he can play so I guess they cancel each other out. You're not a 4 star athlete if you have no ability so I guess he can play a little bit.

 

Rivals and Scout both have him as a 3 star player and is not ranked in either class. To be fair new rankings should be posted shortly.

 

I am just passing on the information that I have heard. He may develop and be a very nice player at UK, but a the same time I have heard he simply is not very good.

Rivals and Scout both have him as a 3 star player and is not ranked in either class. To be fair new rankings should be posted shortly.

 

I am just passing on the information that I have heard. He may develop and be a very nice player at UK, but a the same time I have heard he simply is not very good.

 

I think you are selling the kid a little short and not making yourself sound good with the way you are phrasing. To say the kid is not very good is probably incorrect. You should probably say he is not at the high D1 level.

  • Author
I think you are selling the kid a little short and not making yourself sound good with the way you are phrasing. To say the kid is not very good is probably incorrect. You should probably say he is not at the high D1 level.

 

You have a point. I will just be on record saying that he is not UK calibur. And if he decommits none of the non-UK fans will be able to give me a hard time with the whole ''he was great when you had him now hes a bum discussion they always bring up.":D

I don't think UK are in on Fvaors are they? I'd like to see him land Sidney, or Painter. Then Wall.

I don't think UK are in on Fvaors are they? I'd like to see him land Sidney, or Painter. Then Wall.

They are on the list, but at the middle to bottom of a lot of options from what I know. I think Favors is the best player in the 09 class...

Yeah he's tough, but i think they are in alphabetical order on Rivals.

They are. I'm far from basing it on that...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.