Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals top 25

Featured Replies

I don't...they won a championship in 2001, went to the Final Four in 2004, have won the ACC most of this decade. Duke was crippled by Deng and Livingston's decisions. They are almost back, IMO. They are recruiting a lot of athletes now, and I think they will be a major factor in the next 2-3 seasons.

 

Sounds like Duke fan speak...

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I have always been a realist about Duke, I never sugar coat for them.

  • Author
^ I have always been a realist about Duke, I never sugar coat for them.

 

Always? Even with the JJ Redick is the best thing since sliced bread stuff. :lol:

 

I just don't see Duke being much better than they were this year. They lost a really good player in DeMarcus Nelson and still did not fix their interior problems. One thing that should help is the ACC will probably be slightly down again as compared to their usual standards.

^ JJ Redick was the best thing since sliced bread ;) . . . .

 

That said, I really feel Duke will be suprisingly more solid on the defensive side of the ball, that qill equate to some more wins.

I'd say Duke is just fine for now. Like others have said, I think they will have a great season again this year but I don't really see them being a factor in March this year. They are however one or two big men away from being an extremely dominant team.

Lawson and Ellington will return to UNC and they will be the # 1 team in the country.

 

I would love to see everyone return to this team...

Argueing about a top 25 poll in May. Isn't sports great?

  • Author

With Rutgers adding Greg Enrenche (spelling?) from St. Benedicts, who is graduating a year early, this would move them up the recruiting ladder. He is a very nice player!

With Rutgers adding Greg Enrenche (spelling?) from St. Benedicts, who is graduating a year early, this would move them up the recruiting ladder. He is a very nice player!

Rutgers class is pretty much identical to UC...

  • Author
Rutgers class is pretty much identical to UC...

 

Judging by what I have seen Yancy Gates is a litte better than Enrenche (I know I am butchering his name), but UC probably does not have another player even close to Rosario. I think Rosario is underrated according to Rivals. He may not project as a great pro, but I think he will be a very good college player. And from what I seen I can't decipher between the bottom 2 players in each team's respective class. By my knowledge I would give Rutgers a slight nod, but Im sure you know more about the lower guys.

Judging by what I have seen Yancy Gates is a litte better than Enrenche (I know I am butchering his name), but UC probably does not have another player even close to Rosario. I think Rosario is underrated according to Rivals. He may not project as a great pro, but I think he will be a very good college player. And from what I seen I can't decipher between the bottom 2 players in each team's respective class. By my knowledge I would give Rutgers a slight nod, but Im sure you know more about the lower guys.

Cashmere Wright is right up there with Rosario. Only real difference is Wright is strictly a PG while Rosario is more of a combo guard. Rosario was good in the Burger Game, but if they force him to play PG at Rutgers, he has some major flaws that were part of the basis of his ranking. He's much better suited to be a SG that can play on the ball occasionally. Wright is going to surprise a lot of people this year for the Cats.

 

The gap between Gates and Echenique is very similar to the gap between Rosario and Wright. I'd give Dion Dixon a slight edge over Patrick Jackson and Morris and Toyloy are a wash...

If we were judging based on names, Yancey and Cashmere win hands down.

If we were judging based on names, Yancey and Cashmere win hands down.

No "e". Just Yancy... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.