Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals top 25

Featured Replies

No "e". Just Yancy... :D

 

I like it with an "e" better.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I have always been a realist about Duke, I never sugar coat for them.

 

Well, outside of the "Legend" comment, I would have to agree. :p

Who will UL have inside to replace Padgett and Caracter as well as Palacios?

 

I don't think they will be a top 5 or 10 team during the season especially early. What are others thoughts on UL being ranked so high?

 

UofL is often ranked pretty high in the preseason is because of Pitino. They expect him to get the most from his players, and we all know he's pretty good at delivering.

Well, outside of the "Legend" comment, I would have to agree. :p

 

ARRGGHHH :irked:

 

 

HAHAHA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.