Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3 star PG down to Indiana, Kentucky and Minnesota

Featured Replies

I believe he chose IU.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If he wanst PT he will go to Indiana.... he will be guaranteed to play the entire game since they only have a total of 5 players right now HAHA
10 counting him. :thumb:
10 counting him. :thumb:

 

Atleast now they can go 5 on 5 in practise!!!

They may have to host a reality show like Bobby Knight did a few years back.

  • Author
They may have to host a reality show like Bobby Knight did a few years back.
Why?
Why?

 

Just to field a competitive team.

  • Author
Just to field a competitive team.
And holding a competition to find another walk on would accomplish that?

 

I don't get it.

If BCG does still have an offer on the table for Jones and he picks Tubby over BCG, watch out for the fallout on here!!!!

 

No, I wouldn't think so. That's the type of players that Tubby recruits; marginal talent.

The kid didn't have an all-out offer from UK.

The one he had at one time was very conditional. It is the same thing they said to the Sutton kid. "We like you and we will monitor your play...and if the time comes we will offer you." Essentiall meaning, we like you but we are trying to get other players and if we miss on them then we will have an offer for you to accept or decline. Happens a lot in the recruiting game.

I sat next to him at the UK/UF game. Very nice kid and fairly open.

At the time, he said he loved Lexington. I asked if he was going to commit, he said he did not know at the time, because a lot of things have to play out before he could do that.

He has family in Kentucky somewhere.

Solid player, not considered a top 100 kid...however, a good get for IU this late in the game.

  • Author

Solid player, not considered a top 100 kid...however, a good get for IU this late in the game.

I think I saw somewhere he was #126 overall and number 18 or so at his position? That could be wrong, either way, like you said, this late, I'll take.

I think I saw somewhere he was #126 overall and number 18 or so at his position? That could be wrong, either way, like you said, this late, I'll take.

In addition, thre is another reason to keep in touch with Jones from the UK perspective...his father is very connected in the Illinois AAU scene.

Really????:sssh:

 

So, high school kids always tell the truth? Mark my words, I know as 99% fact that Jones didn't receive a scholarship offer. I can't explain why he would say that he did, unless he was trying to make himself sound better than he is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.