Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Travis Ford to OSU

Featured Replies

Ive head that per year he would be making 900k to 1.5 million with all the insentives. Not the money Self was offered but I would go anywhere for that amount of money. Glade to see another UK boy getting a good coaching job.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OSU job is better than the LSU job. Smart move for Ford.

I am surprised that he didn't come to UK to be BCG's assistant. Who wants to go to OK State?

 

Why be an assistant when he can be the main man? That would be taking a step back.

The OSU job is better than the LSU job. Smart move for Ford.

 

I agree with that.

I guess Okie State wanted another UK point guard for their coach. :D This time I think they got a good one.

This seemingly came out of nowhere.

Sounds like this was an administration decision and money didn't do the talking.

Lets not jump to conclusions. 98 hasn't said its a lock yet. :lol:

 

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

 

Im glad to see Ford get an opportunity like this.

Ford, who reached a new deal on a contract at UMass less than a week ago, planned to meet with the UMass team in Amherst on Wednesday, Gottlieb reported.

 

Unbelievable.

 

I'm sure Travis is a great guy, great coach, but this whole situation with LSU/UMASS and now OSU stinks to high heaven.

Big 12

 

Millions of dollars

 

good tradition

 

Why be an assistant when he can be the main man? That would be taking a step back.

:thumb: Just kidding.

:thumb: Just kidding.

 

:thumb: okay... Sometimes on here those type of statements are said and they mean them too... :creepy:

What??? Billy Clyde not going to OK. State! Something must be wrong! I mean this was talked about on BGP that he was going:p. Maybe these reports about Ford and OSU are wrong :sssh:, they almost have to be. :lol:

Travis used to date my brother's stepdaughter. She said he was quite eccentric and controlling. I told her I didn't care because he sure could shoot and isn't too bad a coach either. She gave him a thumbs up as a person but said he was wrapped a little tight. (Type A)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.