Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Travis Ford to OSU

Featured Replies

Good luck Travis. Some people might not like him, but, one year at the State Tournament, we watched UK and Valpo in the first round of the NCAA on TV in the Lobby

of Rupp for a minute or two and he was very nice. Good conversation. Glad Billy G. is staying.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big Travis Ford fan eventhough I hope he is successful. I'm glad he is improving and upgrading everywhere he goes.

Well I say I understand why he left Umas for Ok. State. But I am tired of coaches taking a crap on kids. For instance the day before he took the OSU job he was at the UMass awards banquet saying how he was committed to UMass and what he has accomplished. I guess he was only committed for a couple of hours.

 

Good Luck to Travis. IMO the LSU is better than the OSU job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.