Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 George Rogers Clark

Featured Replies

The Lewis kid played QB at Conkwright and was pretty good from what I remember but wasn't played his freshman year when they opted for a "smaller" line-up that was not as talented IMO.

  • Replies 84
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will be taking Dougie Mason's place at QB?

 

I believe that seniors Justin Gillespie and Josh Craft will be competing for the starting QB job. Juniors Evan Menchen and Ryan Creteau might also be in the mix. Don't know much about any of them. I've heard that the Menchen kid is workout warrior and has attended a couple of QB camps:thumb:

  • Author
I believe that seniors Justin Gillespie and Josh Craft will be competing for the starting QB job. Juniors Evan Menchen and Ryan Creteau might also be in the mix. Don't know much about any of them. I've heard that the Menchen kid is workout warrior and has attended a couple of QB camps:thumb:

 

Welcome to BGP, fballjunkie.

 

Be sure to check out this thread: http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=35010

 

And, go introduce yourself in the new member forum. :thumb:

 

If you have any questions, let myself or one of the mods know.

I believe that seniors Justin Gillespie and Josh Craft will be competing for the starting QB job. Juniors Evan Menchen and Ryan Creteau might also be in the mix. Don't know much about any of them. I've heard that the Menchen kid is workout warrior and has attended a couple of QB camps:thumb:

 

I would go with Gillespie at this point. Not much to choose from this year but he would be the one to give the most out of the bunch you named.

 

GRC will depend on the play of Jarran Thomas and Ryan Williams along with other key players.

 

Williams is a stud.

I would go with Gillespie at this point. Not much to choose from this year but he would be the one to give the most out of the bunch you named.

 

GRC will depend on the play of Jarran Thomas and Ryan Williams along with other key players.

 

Williams is a stud.

 

I agree both are very fine young men on and off the court. I also heard that Andrew Dini may play some at QB. He will be a sophomore.

Welcome to BGP, fballjunkie.

 

Be sure to check out this thread: http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=35010

 

And, go introduce yourself in the new member forum. :thumb:

 

If you have any questions, let myself or one of the mods know.

 

Thanks guru. Looking forward to keeping up on football in the bluegrass!!

I agree both are very fine young men on and off the court. I also heard that Andrew Dini may play some at QB. He will be a sophomore.

 

Just in some brief conversations I've had sounds like there is a strong possibility that Dini might get the nod but if he doesn't look for Thomas to be in the back field. Either way don't be expecting them to be passing much cause from what I can tell next years game plan is going to be " hand the ball to Williams and lets watch him dance"

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Just in some brief conversations I've had sounds like there is a strong possibility that Dini might get the nod but if he doesn't look for Thomas to be in the back field. Either way don't be expecting them to be passing much cause from what I can tell next years game plan is going to be " hand the ball to Williams and lets watch him dance"

 

And that he can...a joy to watch on the football field and basketball court.:thumb:

Now that it has been a couple of months since many of you last posted, Which QB do you think will replace Mason as QB now?

What are some strengths of these QB's and what are some things they still need to work on?

Senior - Gillespie

Juniors - Creteau & Menchen

Sophomores - Barnes, Dini & Skinner?

Now that it has been a couple of months since many of you last posted, Which QB do you think will replace Mason as QB now?

What are some strengths of these QB's and what are some things they still need to work on?

Senior - Gillespie

Juniors - Creteau & Menchen

Sophomores - Barnes, Dini & Skinner?

 

Welcome to the BGP family ProppaStyle.:ylsuper:

 

Not sure on the QB.....with scrimmages coming up we may see several at the spot before season starts.

Andrew Dini is the new QB for Clark County.

Andrew Dini is the new QB for Clark County.

 

What grade is this player?

On the BGP preview it says the Qb race was between Colton Lewis and Gillespie. Has Dini just come on strong as of lately? Or did the preview just forget to mention him?

Andrew Dini is the new QB for Clark County.

 

Welcome to the BGP family Jethro P

 

What grade is this player?

 

Yes he will be a Sophomore. He is the brother of Aaron Dini that was All State in Soccer and played on the Basketball team last year.

 

On the BGP preview it says the Qb race was between Colton Lewis and Gillespie. Has Dini just come on strong as of lately? Or did the preview just forget to mention him?

 

I would say it forgot to mention him....this is who I predicted could get the start back before spring season started, see post #20

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.