Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Tyler Hansbrough come back next year?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb:

 

I think he stays. I agree that a weaker freshman class will help, but I also think he can improve his game as well. He's not going to work a miracle in the off-season and turn into the #1 overall pick, but I think there are areas of his game that he can improve on that will help his stock.

 

Plus, I get the impression that he likes playing in college and likes playing for the Tar Heels...maybe I'm wrong about that, but I don't view him as a guy who is ready to take the first bus out of town. Just a hunch though, so it could totally off.

 

I don't see him ever being a superstar in the NBA, but he could be a very solid contributor...with the effort he gives and his ability to shoot from the foul line, at the least and in the right situation he could be a great energy guy to play inside for a team coming off the bench.

 

My thoughts exactly, on all 3 points. I think he will have a solid NBA career, but not great. I think he comes back breaks several more college records and establishes his name as one of the great college players of all time.

My thoughts exactly, on all 3 points. I think he will have a solid NBA career, but not great. I think he comes back breaks several more college records and establishes his name as one of the great college players of all time.

 

:thumb:

If Pyscho T comes back and he can convince Ty Lawson to join him for another year. Then the Heels have the same team coming back, with the exception of losing 3rd string PG Q. Thomas. Not to mention getting back Frazer the back up PG, along with 3 burger boys.

 

A question for GT.

 

You have Hansbrough at 10% leaving, what have you heard about Ty Lawson?

 

I don't think Ellington has been consistant enough to turn yet.

A question for GT.

 

You have Hansbrough at 10% leaving, what have you heard about Ty Lawson?

 

I don't think Ellington has been consistant enough to turn yet.

 

I haven't done much digging on guys staying and leaving outside of a few of the bigger names.

 

Lawson would be very wise to stay with the number of high quality guards likely going pro this year IMO...

I haven't done much digging on guys staying and leaving outside of a few of the bigger names.

 

Lawson would be very wise to stay with the number of high quality guards likely going pro this year IMO...

 

Do you think him missing about a month or so hurt his stock? I have looked at mock drafts (not recent) and I think he was around 15th.

Do you think him missing about a month or so hurt his stock? I have looked at mock drafts (not recent) and I think he was around 15th.

It certainly didn't help. He had some troubles with the bigger guards he faced, and I think that hurts the most...

It certainly didn't help. He had some troubles with the bigger guards he faced, and I think that hurts the most...

 

So their is a pretty decent chance that everyone comes back for another year? Add in the burger boys and a pretty deep team...

So their is a pretty decent chance that everyone comes back for another year? Add in the burger boys and a pretty deep team...

It looks that way so far. I guess time will tell...

I hope he stays...I wanna see the guy lose a 4th time...

I hope Ellington foolishly leaves...Lawson too...

If he goes he's a top 12 pick for sure, but I still think he'll stay just to try to win that championship, and next year he will be top 2 or 3.

You are so, so, so, so very off....he's not even close to the Top 2 or 3 next year. I doubt he's lotto right now.

The man is a better version of Mark Madsen (Mad Dog was an All American and POY candidate)...Hansbrough will be eaten alive by 4s in the League...career 8 ppg and 6 rpg...nothing special

I agree with gametime, he will improve his stock by NOT LEAVING rather than improve his stock by staying, if that makes sense.

The man is a better version of Mark Madsen (Mad Dog was an All American and POY candidate)...Hansbrough will be eaten alive by 4s in the League...career 8 ppg and 6 rpg...nothing special

 

I was thinking the same thing. Reminds me a lot of Marc Madsen although I think TH may be better and have a better jumper.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.