Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Tyler Hansbrough come back next year?

Featured Replies

After UNC's dissapointing loss in the final four do you think Hansbrough will come back for his senior season to try to win a national championship? I personally think he will be back.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he'll come back. But I wouldn't blame him if he leaves.

Gone! :dancingpa

I think he stays and attempts to improve his draft stock.

I think he stays and attempts to improve his draft stock.

 

I don't see him vastly improving between this year and next.

He will stay. He plans on it, the NBA scouts plan on it.

I'll be saying this a lot over the next year, so get used to it.

 

The 08 class does not have a lot of 1 and done talent. I think you see quite a few guys hold off this year because there aren't any Beastley/Durant/Oden/Rose/Gordon types on the way.

 

Psycho has no chance at a lottery pick this year. Next year it's very likely...

He's gone.

I'm placing the number at 10% he leaves...

I really don't see him improving his stock if he stays.

 

He will by default. When I've asked NBA scouts about him, the answer isn't enough to make me believe he's a lock for anything this year...

It is understood that the 07 class was strong, and the 08 is not.

Him staying another year only increases risk for injury, and so forth.

Kind of like Brian Brohm who should have come out after his junior year. He did not increase his stock and his stock is prolly lower this year.

GT is right he will imporve his stock by just staying. I really wish he would leave but I think he will stay.

He is going to stay to break all of the UNC records.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.