Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who cuts down the nets?

Featured Replies

Ok...It's final 4 wekend. Who's it going to be? All though I do have UCLA in my bracket, I feel like Memphis may win this thing.

 

On a side note, when was the last time all four Teams wore Blue?

I have to go with UNC. They have been playing better than anyone, and I think they have too much power to handle.

I have to go with UNC. They have been playing better than anyone, and I think they have too much power to handle.

 

:thumb: I agree

Ok...It's final 4 wekend. Who's it going to be? All though I do have UCLA in my bracket, I feel like Memphis may win this thing.

 

On a side note, when was the last time all four Teams wore Blue?

 

I could only find one, and it's a stretch. In 1989 Michigan, Seton Hall, Duke and Illinois all wore some blue. Illinois had blue trim;)

  • Author
I could only find one, and it's a stretch. In 1989 Michigan, Seton Hall, Duke and Illinois all wore some blue. Illinois had blue trim;)

 

 

 

A stretch indeed.:D

North Carolina IMO will win it, but I'll be pulling for Memphis to win it all. So I guess you can say, my head says N.C. and my heart says Memphis. Now watch UCLA win it,or Kansas.

I am hoping it is my...

 

 

 

:ylsuper:

 

Tar Heels !!!!!!!

 

:ylsuper:

I've got the Heels to win it in my brackets but, I hope Memphis cuts the nets down.

Memphis State as Bob Knight would say.

I'm pulling for UCLA, because of my bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.